Loft 400 Wine Cooler Dual Zone 46-Bottle NEW (P/N 19190). Store your red and white wines at perfect serving temperatures in our NEW AND IMPROVED wine refrigerator with 2 temperature zones.
Key features include:
– 46 Bottle Capacity (based on Bordeaux bottles – larger bottles will reduce capacity)
– Rolling (not sliding) metal plate shelves with full extension will accommodate the widest variety of bottle shapes and sizes, including Bordeaux and Burgundy bottles
– Dual-zone features
– The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines, and can be set from 41-54F
– The lower zone is designed to store and serve red wines, and can be set from 46-66F. Note that the upper zone must be set at least 4F colder than the lower zone
– Temperatures are displayed on the blue LCD display panel inside the cooler
– The stainless steel door has seamless corners, fingerprint-proof coating and reversible hinges
– The glass in the door is double-pane, tinted and tempered
– The wine cooler is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or under-the-counter built-in installations
– Interior LED lighting, security door lock and key also are included with every unit.
– Uses the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant
– Choice of Farenheit/Celsius display
– UL / ETL compliant
– CEC and DOE energy compliant
Placement requirements: 60-80F ambient temperature. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit will be affected.
Size: 23 3/4w x 25d (with handle) 22 1/2 (without handle) x 34 1/4h (in)
Quiet Mode The wine cooler can be put into “quiet mode”, which reduces the fan speed by 20-25% and reduces the amount of noise produced by the fans, by pressing and holding the light button (while the display panel is locked from not being touched for 15 seconds) for about 3-5 seconds. The C/F indicator will flash when the unit is in “quiet mode.” –