Riedel O Cabernet/Merlot Set of 2 (P/N 0414/0). Tired of fragile stems breaking? Reduce the cost of replacement by trying the Riedel O stemless tumbler.
– Merlot is back in style, and Cabs never went out; showcase your favorites by serving them in this trendsetting stemless design.
– The bowl shape and rim diameter are based on the revolutionary shapes of Riedel Vinum at a fraction of the price.
– 4-7/8-inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.1 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
– Machine-made lead-free glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves Rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Medoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
– The bottom of the bowl has greater width and depth than competing glasses, resulting in a stabilizing, harmonious balance.
– Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
– The lowest-priced Cabernet glass among the Riedel lines.
Also available in a value pack – buy 6 get 8 (item #1160).