Riedel O Oaked Chardonnay Set of 2 (P/N 0414/97). You’ll want Riedel O to be the first on the guest list for your next party-the stemless tumbler introduces a hip, casual feel to any get-together.
– The nearly perfect sphere of the Chardonnay bowl is beautifully symmetrical.
– The bowl shape is also highly functional, designed to guide the toasty flavors of oak barrel aging to the parts of the tongue that recognize this quality.
– 3-3/8 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 20.75 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
– Machine-made lead-free glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay, Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon, Pouilly-Fuisse, Riesling (Kabinett), Riesling (late harvest), Riesling Smaragd, Sauvignon Blanc, St. Aubin Why choose this set over similar glasses?
– With the broadest bowl in the Riedel O line, it works especially well for oaked Chardonnays compared to the narrower Viognier/Chardonnay version.
– Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
– The lack of a stem makes this glass great for mini bars, smaller cupboards, or packing into a picnic basket.