Riedel O Syrah/Shiraz Set of 2 (P/N 0414/30). Whether it comes from Australia, South Africa, or a smaller Shiraz-producing region, this no-nonsense vintage tastes great and looks great poured into Riedel O.
– The ratio of base to rim is designed so this full-bodied varietal won’t overpower you; the wine bathes the taste buds that play up its strengths.
– Machine-made lead-free glass is sturdy, with great clarity to better reveal the dark berry hues within.
– 5-3/8 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.9 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
– Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Amarone, Blaufrankisch, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Grenache, Hermitage Rouge, Malbec, Mourvedre, Pinotage, Rhône, Shiraz, Syrah
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
– The smoky, peppery notes of Shiraz are expressed better by Riedel’s scientifically-formulated design than similar glasses.
– Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
– The lowest priced glass for Shiraz among the Riedel lines.