The term WineTrailAdventures.com or us or we refers to the owner of the website. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without WineTrailAdventures.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
- Please ensure that the address you use when checking out is the Postal delivery address (which can vary from UPS or Fedex). We use the Postal Service for all deliveries and if a package is returned because the address is incorrect, we will have to charge for it to be shipped again.
- For shipments to Canada or outside the U.S., we have to add shipping on top of the cost of the cups, so please contact us to get a quote before placing your order.
- All orders are shipped via USPS First Class mail, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. We will send you a shipping confirmation email when all or part of your order is shipped.
- We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. Most items are available to ship in 1-2 business days unless otherwise noted.
Holiday / Rush Shipping
If you need your item within 4 days, you must meet the USPS weight requirements for Priority Mail shipping. A minimum of two Wine or Beer cups must be purchased to meet this minimum for Priority Mail shipping.
USPS Priority Mail is a 1 – 3 day shipping method, but we cannot guarantee this due to events beyond our control during the shipping process.
If your product is damaged, it must be reported within 48 hours for replacement. Afterwards, replacement will be up to the discretion of Wine Trail Adventures.
Once an order is placed, we allow up to 48 hours for a customer to cancel their order. Any orders cancelled after that 48 hour period or during transit, will incur a 20% restocking fee. For orders canceled in transit you will be responsible for return shipping costs in addition to the restocking fee. You will be refunded within 30 days after we receive the shipment back and inspect it.